How to hard reset the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 with step by step instructions.
First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
- Turn the power off. If your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Left and right buttons located beneath the display
- Press and release the Power button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset your Xperia X10
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.